Post by david23 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Guys don't let this thread die :?
Keep posting you fave games..
What about train games?
You never know how close you are!

BristolRich

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by BristolRich » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

GTA Vice City on the iPhone helps pass the time on the train to London and back...Otherwise ditched the consoles a long time ago and never really been a desktop gamer...
2014 Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Feel Edition
1998 Twilight Blue Mazda MX5 1.8 (In Restoration (Finished and Sold) :|

SpikyKim

Post by SpikyKim » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

SpikyKim wrote:Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS and twiddling my thumbs waiting for Breath Of The Wild on the yet to be released Nintendo Switch.
Replying to myself!! Update: Switch and Breath of the Wild pre-ordered; roll on 3rd March :geek:
66-plate 1.6l BlueHDi Flair, Obsidian black with black air bumps and other black bits
Did I mention it's
black?
:roll:

maccers26

Post by maccers26 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm

SpikyKim wrote:Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS and twiddling my thumbs waiting for Breath Of The Wild on the yet to be released Nintendo Switch.
+ 1. Catching up with the older zelda games while waiting for Breath of the Wild. On the wiiu I've dowloaded a fair old selection of previous zeldas for next to nowt. Almost through ocarina of time - still an all time classic.

FarmerR

Post by FarmerR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:44 am

Waiting for Elite Dangerous on ps4
100Hdi manual -15 with "stuff and fluff"
A damn Swede!

SpikyKim

Post by SpikyKim » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:57 pm

maccers26 wrote:
+ 1. Catching up with the older zelda games while waiting for Breath of the Wild. On the wiiu I've dowloaded a fair old selection of previous zeldas for next to nowt. Almost through ocarina of time - still an all time classic.
I didn't get a Wii U since one could get Twilight Princess and then Skyward Sword for the regular Wii and, anyway, I have my hands full with the Wii, Gamecube, 3ds and a couple of Playstations. Most unseemly for a woman of my mature years :-) Not sure why I hang on to the 'Cube: I have everything it plays on other systems. Just sentimental, I guess. I also have a great collection of old Zeldas, mostly for the 3ds, and I did splash out for Ocarina 3D. It's just perfect.

I have my Switch and BotW pre-ordered for delivery on 3rd March and I'm taking the day off work for it!
66-plate 1.6l BlueHDi Flair, Obsidian black with black air bumps and other black bits
Did I mention it's
black?
:roll:

Mrsstuzilla

Post by Mrsstuzilla » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Adrian wrote:A mixture of Forza Horizon 3, The Division and Guild Wars 2. All on PC as despite being a kid at heart, I cant get to grips with those controller things.
We are flicking between forza horizon 2 and 3. The gameplay is better on 3 but the scenery is better on 2. I bought husband Steep for the x box for Christmas but it gave me terrible vertigo to watch and I had to have a lie down. :shock: We mainly use the x box as a blu ray/YouTube player anyway. :D
Claire 8-)

david23

Post by david23 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 am

Lately I've played forza horizon 3 with my friends and it's really cool :shock: but now I'm at home and playing dinosaur games on my PC.
You never know how close you are!

davew

Post by davew » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:40 am

david23 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 am
Lately I've played forza horizon 3 with my friends and it's really cool :shock: but now I'm at home and playing dinosaur games on my PC.
You are one of the very few people on this forum who have nothing to say about the Citroen Cactus, or any cars at all.
Do you actually own or drive a car?

Jukebox

Post by Jukebox » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Chess on Gameknot.
Flair 1.2(82) white n' black 17"alloys

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”