Post by david23 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Guys don't let this thread die :?
Keep posting you fave games..
What about train games?
You never know how close you are!

BristolRich

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by BristolRich » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:25 pm

GTA Vice City on the iPhone helps pass the time on the train to London and back...Otherwise ditched the consoles a long time ago and never really been a desktop gamer...
2014 Hello Yellow Citroën C4 Cactus Hatchback 1.6 BlueHDi 100 Feel Edition
1998 Twilight Blue Mazda MX5 1.8 (In Restoration (Finished and Sold) :|

SpikyKim

Post by SpikyKim » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:22 am

SpikyKim wrote:Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS and twiddling my thumbs waiting for Breath Of The Wild on the yet to be released Nintendo Switch.
Replying to myself!! Update: Switch and Breath of the Wild pre-ordered; roll on 3rd March :geek:
66-plate 1.6l BlueHDi Flair, Obsidian black with black air bumps and other black bits
Did I mention it's
black?
:roll:

maccers26

Post by maccers26 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:18 pm

SpikyKim wrote:Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS and twiddling my thumbs waiting for Breath Of The Wild on the yet to be released Nintendo Switch.
+ 1. Catching up with the older zelda games while waiting for Breath of the Wild. On the wiiu I've dowloaded a fair old selection of previous zeldas for next to nowt. Almost through ocarina of time - still an all time classic.

FarmerR

Post by FarmerR » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:44 am

Waiting for Elite Dangerous on ps4
100Hdi manual -15 with "stuff and fluff"

SpikyKim

Post by SpikyKim » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:57 pm

maccers26 wrote:
+ 1. Catching up with the older zelda games while waiting for Breath of the Wild. On the wiiu I've dowloaded a fair old selection of previous zeldas for next to nowt. Almost through ocarina of time - still an all time classic.
I didn't get a Wii U since one could get Twilight Princess and then Skyward Sword for the regular Wii and, anyway, I have my hands full with the Wii, Gamecube, 3ds and a couple of Playstations. Most unseemly for a woman of my mature years :-) Not sure why I hang on to the 'Cube: I have everything it plays on other systems. Just sentimental, I guess. I also have a great collection of old Zeldas, mostly for the 3ds, and I did splash out for Ocarina 3D. It's just perfect.

I have my Switch and BotW pre-ordered for delivery on 3rd March and I'm taking the day off work for it!
66-plate 1.6l BlueHDi Flair, Obsidian black with black air bumps and other black bits
Did I mention it's
black?
:roll:

Mrsstuzilla

Post by Mrsstuzilla » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:06 pm

Adrian wrote:A mixture of Forza Horizon 3, The Division and Guild Wars 2. All on PC as despite being a kid at heart, I cant get to grips with those controller things.
We are flicking between forza horizon 2 and 3. The gameplay is better on 3 but the scenery is better on 2. I bought husband Steep for the x box for Christmas but it gave me terrible vertigo to watch and I had to have a lie down. :shock: We mainly use the x box as a blu ray/YouTube player anyway. :D
Claire 8-)

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”